These are the moments from my forty-sixth week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / stepping out to catch a glimpse of autumn. just for a second.
2. Tuesday / it doesn't take a lot for things to start rolling again. I've got this.
3. Wednesday / homework night. not an easy one ... writing about complicated things, the ones I'd have troubles talking about even in Slovenian, let alone in Spanish ;)
4. Thursday / back to work. way too soon ... I've overestimated my condition, unfortunately. at least it was the day I ate the last of the horrendous pills.
5. Friday / mother-in-law invited us for lunch. great, as the level of my energy was below zero and cooking and preparing food was nowhere on my 'able-to' list.
6. Saturday / it's that time of the year again! skiing, gold medals, watching sports, cozying up on the couch, christmas (never too early for that ;)) lights ... kinda nice.
7. Sunday / sun! after two weeks, probably. and not only that ... a rainbow ... there's better days shining through ...