These are the moments from my third week of 2015. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / shopping with sister. and trying to get some nice clothes on sales. but then ... like always, you just have to try on a little something from the 'new collection' ... and you're done. loved this dress and the scarf from Massimo Dutti. I might be going back to get them ;)
2. Tuesday / a nice surprise made my afternoon.
3. Wednesday / when you're really hungry and your body screams for some healthy food, you make this. you put all the vegetables you have in the fridge to a baking dish, along with cheese, butter and a mixture of one egg and two spoons of sour cream on top .... put it in the oven for half an hour or a tiny bit more and ... voilà!
4. Thursday / celebrating my co-worker's birthday on our lunch break. don't worry, I had a sandwich as well, but you can't see it here.
5. Friday / only the best jeans ever. worn on Friday that was so very good. the kind that warms your heart. well, my heart in this case ;)
6. Saturday / celebrating husband's birthday. sorry, honey, one step closer to 40 than to 30 :P it was a good birthday-Saturday with the usual coffee and tea downtown and the best lunch ever (beef sirloin steak served with rucola and grilled zucchini) as an overture to the best dinner (sushi, of course).
7. Sunday / could there be more food on the table? (yes, you guessed) and I would say no ;) celebrating some more, this time with family, at my in-laws's.