These are the moments from my fifteenth week of 2015. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / I didn't forget how to ski and ... hmmm, what else ... yes, I totally enjoyed it.
2. Tuesday / when not skiing for two seasons, you have to take a day off after a whole day on the slopes. and you do yoga. enjoy lunch and tea in the sun. and in the evening you go to a typical Savoyard restaurant. Chamonix is a great place to do all this.
3. Wednesday / what I loved about skiing holidays in April: sunny and warm weather (no annoyingly cold days when you don't want to take your gloves off to wipe your nose), almost no people on the slopes, no waiting in lines for the lifts, no icy slopes ... all my 'perfect skiing day' points were checked!
4. Thursday / why is it that 'the perfect croissant' is only a term French understand? this tea&croissant with a view was perfect ... it was so warm that I sat there in a thin sweater only (I would change to a t-shirt if it would be possible, but the sweater and a tank top were the only layers under my jacket when I left the chalet ... whatever, it was very warm ;)).
5. Friday / no words.
6. Saturday / last day of holidays ... a mandatory selfie on the last stroll through the center of Chamonix. overheard on the street: 'I love Chamonix. Chamonix is home.' well ... I like it a lot.
7. Sunday / a home-made lunch is the best thing after any travel.