These are the moments from my forty-ninth week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / happy December! I always thought that it was too early to start the countdown to Christmas before December 15th all the previous years, but this year ... I don't know, I think I've wanted for this December magic to start as soon as possible. we'll wait to trim the tree a bit more since the real tree would not last a month, but I am already anxious.
2. Tuesday / all the hard work in the past months coming together with this big important event. my heart is warm since I know that we are doing a great job and it's so rewarding seeing the results of our work.
3. Wednesday / enjoying holidays. doing nothing. and drinking beer.
4. Thursday / going to my Spanish class.
5. Friday / an impromptu dance party. while cleaning the flat, ironing and watching VH1 (omg, I do iron a lot, haha).
6. Saturday / Friendsgiving! this photo is indeed of the lowest quality, but I love it so much. we are all laughing ... me too and my hand was shaking because of it. spending time with friends and eating good food ... the best of the best!
7. Sunday / I was a good girl this year. Saint Nicholas was generous as always. love this tradition.