These are the moments from my tenth week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / working and watching the Oscars rerun.
2. Tuesday / Carnival Tuesday. the only thing good about it are the donuts. lots and lots of them, I've just missed the double digit if I sum up all the donuts I ate in 2 days.
3. Wednesday / it was a big day for me workwise. and it was a good day, even better than expected.
4. Thursday / husband prepared this for me. ''for the 8th of March ... because the 8th of March should be each and every day and you deserve it ... and because I will go skiing on Saturday (on the March 8) and I will not be at home and you will have to dogsit.'' (he didn't go skiing afterall)
5. Friday / arranging tulips I got from my mother-in-law. it was a great, spring-like day. in my white Chucks and in a lighter jacket.
6. Saturday / instead of chasing spring we made an 8 km long (to and from) walk on snow.
7. Sunday / we made a short trip to the seaside. these are our shadows in the water ;)