These are the moments from my thirty-seventh week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / ironing and watching a stupid tv serie.
2. Tuesday / fall, wait for a while, please, I'm not ready for you yet.
3. Wednesday / travelling to Barcelona. it started with the luxury of starting the new Murakami's novel in the middle of the day and continued with the exit seat on the plane from Frankfurt to Barcelona. it's the little things!
4. Thursday / it feels so good to work outside of the office sometimes. outside of the country, to be exact. and to spend time with inspiring people. (who knew I was still that good at table football ;))
5. Friday / driving. in the best company. I had so much fun ... thank you, E!
6. Saturday / Barcelonaaaa! and a lot of alone time. so good :)
7. Sunday / did some shopping and visited Barrio de Gracia which I loved ... each house is prettier than the previous.