These are the moments from my forty-third week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / Monday mornings are not always bad. well, not untill I get to work, at least ;) it was a long day and it ended perfectly, with a massage. so good.
2. Tuesday / you have to love it when it's your co-workers' birthday and they bring a lot of cookies to the office (these btw brought back some good memories of my ex co-workers as these cookies were on the menu often back in the days ;)). I didn't get to eat the whole plate though, haha.
3. Wednesday / first day in my new shoes. literally ;))) the first day you put your autumn/winter shoes on ... good times are over! well, till May at least ;)
4. Thursday / what an annoying day. when writing about it on Friday I wrote that it was 'a horrible day that probably qualifies in top 5 horrible days in the history of horrible days' ... solar eclipse did its work but I didn't know that until late afternoon (blaming the 'stars' sometimes help ;)). energy (an me!) got better in the evening when I was enjoying with R and N in one of our traditional (!) 'restaurant week' experiences :) we almost saved the world ;)
5. Friday / final part of this restaurant week. I take photos of food often, they easily represent what's going on and since enjoying in good food is a big and important part of my life, they bring back memories of not only the food from a certain event, but the energy, the people, everything! a short review of three visits to this season's restaurant week is coming. soon.
6. Saturday / yoga after a long day. I forgot how much energy 4 kids can have. and how much I have it after I spend a few hours with them. zero, hahaha. I am totally out of practice.
7. Sunday / working. and drinking wine. of course, wine helps my mind wander. even though on certain Sunday evenings I wouldn't need it for that.