These are the moments from my forty-second week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / I went shopping with my sister, well to be exact - she went shopping and I only went with her to keep her company. my plan was not to buy anything. until I saw a pair of great shoes, tried them on and ... well ... bought them. of course :) new shoes are always a good idea. and shoe shopping that ends up with sushi? even better.
2. Tuesday / sweet times at work.
3. Wednesday / a meeting spiced up with the cutest distraction. and going to the toilet is a big deal so it had to be documented :)
4. Thursday / solving world's problems over sushi. yes, please.
5. Friday / brainstorming is always better if accompanied with a glass of good wine and in a great company. we make the best team, M!
6. Saturday / even though I was looking forward to the weekend, I had to slow down a bit and since I wasn't feeling well, the couch was my best friend ...
7. Sunday / what a lovely day this past Sunday was. we have been lucky with the weather and so a short hike (even though I admit I didn't feel like hiking in the morning) was in order. right before the first of three visits to the restaurants within this season's restaurant week in Slovenia. don't get me started on the food, everything was really good. we've already eaten there and we will for sure come back. great tastes and combinations and when you think they outdid themselves with the main course ... they get you with the dessert. at least they got me. yummy :)