These are the moments from my seventh week of 2015. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / the happiest mail ever. A's aunt sent over a big package. there may or may not have been jumping up and down and squealing involved when it got opened.
2. Tuesday / no words needed. sunset when leaving the office.
3. Wednesday / thin sliced potatoes in a baking dish, on top of it spinach, Brussels sprouts, thin sliced zucchini, tuna from the can, mozzarella, another layer of thin sliced potatoes. on the very top sour cream and parmigiano. baked. yum. and Chinese cabbage and baby spinach as a salad, with a mayo-yogurt-sour cream-mustard dressing. and macarons. a simple Wednesday lunch/dinner. and oh, no, I didn't make the macarons ;)
4. Thursday / Spanish class and 'oraciones temporales'. a nice evening followed.
5. Friday / a very very short nap on a Friday afternoon turned to a very long nap. a very needed one. recharging my batteries is on my to do list. under urgent.
6. Saturday / sea bream for lunch. quick, healthy and so good. on an easy rainy Saturday.
7. Sunday / movie night! with popcorn, of course. the movie we've watched was Turist. it was ... different. I liked it.