These are the moments from my thirty-ninth week of 2014. All photos were taken with my iPhone.
1. Monday / I was still reading one of the most captivating novels I've read recently. couldn't put it down. not even while I was cooking.
2. Tuesday / Tuesday has been pilates day for over three years in a row now. I am so proud of myself for sticking to this routine (even though it would be so much easier to stay on the couch sometimes. or almost every Tuesday :P)
3. Wednesday / tangerines mean winter in my vocabulary. and even though these first ones were quite tasty, my heart was screaming 'nooo, not yeeeet!!!'
4. Thursday / it was a long day in the office. but it was not that hard ... I was alone, listening to my own music. and I had chocolate :)
5. Friday / this Friday would deserve a selfie, but this is as close as it gets. we had no time, there was just so much to talk about. the afternoon was great ... and my dear R, let us plan differently the next time ... 24 hours, maybe? ;) and the cake? yummy!
6. Saturday / since A had to work, our plans of going to the seaside fell through. we had lunch with my brother-in-law and his family and it kind of turned into an all-day-gathering. I like spending time with G and I ... and making selfies. and some 'lets-do-Miley-now' :P
7. Sunday / ooops :(( no, it wasn't me :P also, I was dealing with iCloud the whole afternoon ... what a waste of time! and what else? a smart thought of the day ... sometimes, just sometimes you can get a taste of what you wanted. enjoy, while it lasts :)